REFRIGERANT BRASS PUSH FITTINGS
A tool-free and flame-free solution for quick and dependable air conditioning system installs and repairs is now available from the most trusted name in piping systems – Streamline®. With patented innovations and proprietary BackBite™ Grip Ring Technology, non-removable Streamline® Refrigerant Brass Push Fittings give trade professionals a simple and hassle-free means of joining copper AC systems with the reliability and performance expected from the industry leader.
- Patented push-fit technology – no tools or torches required
- Available in diameters from 1/4″ – 7/8” O.D.
- Designed and tested to 700 PSI performance
- For use with hard and soft-tempered copper tubing
- Made in the USA and distributed by Mueller Streamline Co.
• Continuous Operating Pressure:
700 PSI / 48 BAR Max
• Continuous Operating Temperature:
-40°F / -40°C to 250°F / 121°C
• Sealing Ring Temperature Rating:
-40°F / -40°C to 300°F / 149°C
• Air Conditioning
• Heat Pump
• Mini-Split Systems
• VRF / VRV
• Non-Potable Water
• Technical / Inert Gases
APProvals & Certifications
• UL 207 Listed
• Refrigerants: R-125, R-134a, R-32, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-407H, R-410A, R-417A, R-421A, R-422B, R-422D, R-427A, R-438A, R-444A, R-447A, R-447B, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A, R-452B, R-452C, R-454A, R-454B, R-454C, R-457A, R-459A, R-507A, R-513A, R-513B, R-718, R-1234ze, R-1234yf, R-290, R-600A
• Not compatible with R-22
• Oils: Mineral Oil, POE, PVE, PAO, PAG, AB