Streamline PRS™ mechanical press copper fittings are for use in plumbing or mechanical applications. Sizes range from 1/2″ — 4″ and the fittings are designed to join ASTM B88 (Types K, L, M) hard-drawn copper tube (1/2″ — 4″) and soft copper tube (1/2″ — 1-1/4″).
1/2” — 4” including couplings, elbows, tees, adapters, fitting reducers, caps, and flanges
- Potable water
- Hydronic heating (w/ glycol)
- Chilled water
- Compressed air (200 PSI max)
- Non-medical gases (140 PSI max)
- Low pressure steam (15 PSI max)
- Vacuum (24.5” mercury max @ 68°F)
- Operating pressure: 200 PSI CWP max
- Operating temperature range: -20°F — 250°F
- Approved for installations in above and below ground applications as allowed by local code.
Approvals & Certifications
- ASME B16.51
- IAPMO PS-117
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- CSA TIL-MSE-13
- ABS Tier II PDA /Class III Applications.
Streamline PRS fittings carry a 50-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
|Copper Press-Joint Fittings for Plumbing and Mechanical Applications – Submittal||Download|
|Domestic Water Piping – Copper Press-Joint Fittings – Engineering Specs||Download|
|Facility Water Distribution – Copper Press-Joint Fittings – Engineering Specs||Download|
|Hydronic Piping – Copper Press-Joint Fittings – Engineering Specs||Download|
|Streamline Copper Press-Joint Fittings Catalog||Download|
|Streamline PRS Copper Press-Joint Fittings||Download|
|Streamline PRS Data Sheet||Download|
|Streamline PRS Two-Piece Flange||Download|
|Streamline® PRS™ Copper Press-Joint Fittings PDF||Download|
|Streamline® PRS™ Copper Press-Joint Fittings XLS||Download|