PRS COPPER PRESS FITTINGS
Streamline® PRS Copper Press Fittings are for use in plumbing or mechanical applications. Sizes range from 1/2″ — 4″ and the fittings are designed to join ASTM B88 (Types K, L, M) hard-drawn copper tube (1/2″ — 4″) and soft copper tube (1/2″ — 1-1/4″).
1/2” — 4” including couplings, elbows, tees, adapters, fitting reducers, caps, and flanges
- Potable water
- Hydronic heating (w/ glycol)
- Chilled water
- Compressed air (200 PSI max)
- Non-medical gases (140 PSI max)
- Low pressure steam (15 PSI max)
- Vacuum (29.2” mercury max @ 140°F)
- Operating pressure: 300 PSI CWP max
- Operating temperature range: -20°F — 250°F
- Approved for installations in above and below ground applications as allowed by local code.
Approvals & Certifications
- ASME B16.51
- IAPMO PS-117
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ABS Tier II PDA /Class III Applications.
Streamline® PRS Copper Press Fittings carry a 50-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
As a leader in manufacturing of plumbing, refrigeration and industrial products, we are proud to partner with ARCOM, a leader in specifications, to provide product data and customized specifications for Streamline PRS™ fittings through the industry-trusted MasterSpec® platform.
Trimble MEP Services are designed to help mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors and engineers by deploying fast and accurate paths to integrated construction processes. Mueller Streamline’s press fittings are available in the Trimble MEP package for contractors to support estimating, takeoff, fabrication, and project management.
- PipeDesigner 3D – incorporates intelligent data editing, automatic layering and smart toolsets to quickly populate 3D models and drive standardization
- Trimble® AutoBid – provides estimating software for commercial MEP contractors and engineers
- BuildingData/SysQue – estimating and takeoff tool, providing a library of managed content for users of Autodesk Fabrication or Autodesk Revit applications.
|Copper Press-Joint Fittings for Plumbing and Mechanical Applications – Submittal||Download|
|Copper Press-Joint Valves for Plumbing and Mechanical Applications – Submittal||Download|
|Domestic Water Piping – PRS Copper Press Fittings – MasterSpec Engineering Specs||Download|
|Hydronic Piping – PRS Copper Press Fittings – MasterSpec Engineering Specs||Download|
|Site Water Distribution – PRS Copper Press Fittings – MasterSpec Engineering Specs||Download|
|Streamline Copper Press-Joint Fittings Catalog||Download|
|Streamline PRS Copper Press-Joint Fittings||Download|
|Streamline PRS Data Sheet||Download|
|Streamline PRS Dielectric Unions||Download|
|Streamline PRS Two-Piece Flange||Download|
|Streamline® PRS Copper Press-Joint Fittings PDF||Download|
|Streamline® PRS Copper Press-Joint Fittings XLS||Download|